This flower seems to be one of the last to bloom before fall sets in. I believe the date has already arrived and it is a little cooler but for the south the humiditity is 100%.
Aren't you glad for the Loving-Kindness of our God? His mercies are new every morning. Every day is a new day that He has given us to live. I have tried, with His help, not to dwell on what has been, but to look forward to what will be. My husband got this atricle in e-mail which is so true.
With all the problems the World is facing, it can be unsettling to the
Today, I will share with you the top ten predictions that are true!
1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still be the most powerful thing on Earth..
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still honor the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost when they come to Him.
Isn't It Great To Remember Who Is Really In Control, And that; "the Word of the Lord endures forever."
( 1 Peter 1:25 )
I want to see if my comments are working so if you read this just say "I was here".