Thursday, September 9, 2010

Going, going,going, gone

Gone, Gone, Gone, Gone
My teapots are gone,
Some wanted then awful bad
To take away my song.
PSE was the first one to cackle
Saying she didn't take them.
Others think  they will return
And things will straighten out.
But for some insane reason
I really have my doubts.

Unless someone comes to my rescue
Which is doubtful too.
They would help, this I know
But they don't know what to do. 

I thought you were ignoring me
No comments did I get
Until I went inside and checked
 Where comments are, I bet.
Yep, there they were, (hurray)
My friends were there
So I put them on my blog 

So just in case you wonder
Why you don't see me,
You'll know, my friend
I'm in despair
About ready to quit, you see?

Until I get some needed help
Which surely is not in view.
 But as each day appears
   My thoughts will be of you.

Always,  Aliene

4 comments:

Deborah said...

I'm sorry.....I admit it.....I laughed when I read your poem! I know your situation is not really funny, but I am glad to see you're able to be creative in spite of your dilemma. I wish I could help you, but I really don't know what to say. I do know that all the pictures we post on blogger go into Picassa albums and if you delete a photo there it disappears from your blog. Other than that I have no ideas. Please don't give up! Maybe try starting a new blog to see if that works?

Deborah said...

I just noticed that you have comments set to ,"Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." That means comments won't show up until you approve them....rather than us typing in a verification code.
Okay...that's weird...now the verification code showed up for this comment!

RCUBEs said...

Praying God's strength to be yours sister. God bless and protect you.

Dori Overman said...

I comment!!! But I didn't take your teapots!