Saturday, July 3, 2010

OUR FLAG



 
I’m proud to be an American where at least I know I’m free.
And I won’t forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.
And I’d gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today.
’Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land. God bless the USA.

Yes, our flag is flying proudly today as we face an enemy that would like to take our freedom from us.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands. One Nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

 An attack has been made on our National Flag but it still flies .
  

God told Jeremiah in chapter 51: 27 "Set up a standard (flag) in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations."
Could this be applied to our day?

Think of the pledge to the Christian flag and what it means.

"I pledge allegiance to the Christian flag and to the Savior for whose kingdom it stands. One Savior, crucified, risen, and coming again, with life and liberty for all who believe."

The pledge is a sermon itself. One Saviour’s kingdom. One Saviour who shed His blood. One Saviour who was crucifed. One Saviour risen.One Saviour with life and liberty. One Saviour coming again for all who believe.

Let's wave our flags high.

Let's be proud to be Christian Americans!
Proud and blessed to be a Christian!


Always, Aliene

3 comments:

Winona said...

Amen to that! Wonderful post! Have a wonderful 4th. Winona

Patrinas Pencil said...

Amen! God bless you and God bless the USA!

Patrina <")>><

Barbara said...

Amen my sweet friend, yes we all need to be mindful about what pleases God, that he rules us, and even though we are a wonderful free Country our Father above keeps it that way, thank you for your posts, I have missed seeing you my friend, glad you are back.
Hugs and blessings, Barbara