Tuesday, November 25, 2008

THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS

Just wanted to let all of you that were praying for me that I did get through the MRI and Lung Function Test . When I was taking the MRI I felt your prayers and thanked God for each of you. I won't get the results until December 4th but I am trusting the Lord that they will be okay. Since I have been off the medicine I am feeling much better. Now I have another prayer request! I have just found out that my Mom was taken to the hospital sometime today. We won't know anything until tomorrow. She couldn't move her legs and I suspect she has had a mild stroke. I noticed when I was there last Thursday that she did not seem the same. I remarked about it to my husband. She will be 89 years old on Dec 6th. She has suffered a lot of pain the past years and I know she is ready to meet the Lord - so if it's His time I know His grace will be sufficient. But she has been a very independent little lady and always wanted to wait on everyone else. Who knows - she may be home before long. But I'm sure not by herself any longer. So there will be decisions to make. Just please keep her in your prayers. I love you girls and it made me feel good to know that a few of you were praying for me. Until I hear more I will get to bed and try and get some needed rest.

7 comments:

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

Praying for you... AND for MawMaw!

Keep us posted!

Dori Overman said...

Me too...Praying for both of you!

Ruthie said...

I'm so glad the MRI went OK and you could feel our prayers!!!
Now we'll pray for your dear mother - that she will be totally better, or that the Lord will take her peacefully Home if it is her time. And I'll be praying for you, too, with all this going on in your life. Keep in touch.
Hugs and prayers. Ruthie

~~Deby said...

Will sure add your mother..
Deby

Sis. Julie said...

I praise the Lord He got your through the MRI. I had no doubt that He would. I will continue to pray as you await the results and will be praying for your momma.

Deborah said...

Praying for your mom! Mine is 80 and the sound much alike...it's hard for them to accept they can't do all they once did.

Cathy said...

I'm also glad the MRI went okay. Now we pray for a good report. And I'm praying for your dear mother.