Sunday, November 23, 2008

PRAYER REQUEST

After three days on the medicine for Sjorgren's - I find that I cannot take it. I have been so weak in my muscles, heart rate up to 130 even when I am resting, head ache and achy all over. I am sensitive to so many meds. My Family Dr. says she has not seen anyone being so sensitive to so much. I will call the Rheumotologist tomorrow and see what he wants me to do. I also have to have an MRI Tuesday - so please pray for me this week that all will go well. I am not anxious to take the MRI. I can't stand closed in places. But I really need a touch and I know Jesus is the Great Physician. I know you will pray. I will let you know how all comes out. In Christian Love, Aliene

5 comments:

Deborah said...

I'll be praying for you aliene! I hope they can find a medication that you are able to take.

Cathy said...

Oh, dear, Aliene, I am sorry you can't take the medicine. I pray God will touch you with his healing hand. Just think of Jesus when you are in there and maybe think of songs and scripture. I pray you will have peace and all will go well, in the name of Jesus. And I hope you heart rate will go down too. I have problems with that and have to take medicine to slow it down.

~~Deby said...

I will be praying..I know pain, I know meds..and I just had a double MRI...please if you can't stand closed in places...call your doctor, they will give you some very lose dose Valium..I had to take TWO..and then pray and pray...
they did my head and back..and now I see a neurologist on the 16th as they came back amnormal...GOD is good...keep trusting...
I wll pray
Deby

Deborah said...

Aliene, I talked to my mom today...she was in hospital for i day least week...she too has to see a rheumatologist and have an MRI.

Ruthie said...

Oh I'm so sorry. I'll be praying for you. There are Open MRIs now - where you are not so enclosed...they are fairly new. You might check if there is an Open MRI in your area.
When my Mom had an MRI a few years ago, she quoted Scripture - finding a verse for each letter of the alphabet. She said it helped her pass the time.
Keep in touch.
Hugs.