Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thought I had better post something on my personal blog. Sometimes life gets so hectic that I just do what I have to do. Then I get a little reprieve and can do what I want to do.

Just thought it was time to send all of you another hug! Don't you like hugs? From the right people, of course! Isn't it a warm feeling for someone to put their arms around you and say "I love you?"

We have fellowship and hand shakes during almost every service at church. See? I can't even write a blog without mentioning church or the Lord! But that is where my heart is! Getting back to hugs! Do you long for a big hug from one of your children? Especially your grown ones.

I did not come from a hugging family. Oh, maybe once in awhile, but not everyday. My husband's family was different. You just do not know how many hugs and kisses you could get in one day until you get a bunch of french people together. When we were first married and I met them ~they hug you when you came in and when you go out and maybe in between. I know you are wondering how the name Sanchez is French. It is really a Spanish name and they really came over from Spain. But they spoke French. Didn't matter to me as I don't speak anything put piggy latin, and English, of course. Oh, I was talking about hugs, wasn't I. I wish my mind did not wonder so much.

Anyway, I got to where I like hugs. Do you?

Well, you are getting one anyway. Right now I send each and every one of you another bigggg hug! Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Deborah said...

Hi Aliene, hugs to you too! I didn't come from a huggy family either, but I've come a long way, and yes I enjoy hugs now too!
Hope you're having a great week!

Cathy said...

And a big hug back to you, sweet Aliene!

Lois Christensen said...

I love hugs!! I could do without all the kissing! Except from my hubby, you know what I mean! I have a really hard time with people kissing my cheeks hello! I'm always fearful of someone's lipstick or even germs!! Sweet post! Here's a hug right back to you!!!

RCUBEs said...

Thank you! I could use it today :) Giving one right back at you [[[]]]]

Have a blessed day sister!

Ruthie said...

Thanks for the hug. Sending one right back to you. :)

Ruthie

Anonymous said...

Hello Aliene,
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a note. I have just been and visited you and feel so refreshed, firstly by they music (Oh how I love the bagpipes playing Amazing Grace. My girls loved the first piece you had playing.) Secondly the cyber hug. I too am a huggy person. My family weren't huggers either, niether was my DH's family. But my believing Grandmother...........oh how she could give the best hugs. All our 6 children are very huggy people. A hug costs nothing but gives so much.
I really enjoyed my visit with you and am now a follower!!
hugs to you,
Sandra in New Zealand

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

I'm not a huggy person. Guess I came from the same family you did! ;-) I do, however, have a short list of people from whom I welcome hugs... and you would be on it! Hope you're having a good day!