Thursday, January 8, 2009

An Award from a Friend

Cathy @ melodiesandhymnsongs.blogspot.com sent me a sweet reward. Thanks Cathy for the Award and for your friendship and all the help you have given me with my blog. To accept this award, I must mention who I received the award from and link back to him or her. Then I am to write the following in my post: "This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are extremely charming. These kind blogs aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award." I am passing the award on to: 1. Karla ~ramblinroadstoeverywhere.blogspot.com 2. Hope ~ nogreaterjoy.blogspot.com 3. Thersa ~ theresamcentire.blogspot.com 4. Debra~ kemercury.blogspot.com 5. Connie ~ connies-thoughts.blogspot.com 6. Jennifer ~ ordinarychristianwomansheart.blogspot.com 7. Elaine ~ mineebenezer.blogspot.com 8. Rachel ~ rachelgoing.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats! Love the look of your blog. I trust your new year is going wonderfully so far. Blessings!